Google Scholar is available via the Library website or here.
Read the Library tips and set up 'Check @ Wellington' to ensure full text articles will be available to you from off-campus.
In the search box construct a search and revise to get a good result. Then click on 'Create alert':
Google Scholar has an Email Alerts page for more information:
- How do I sign up for email alerts?
- Do I need a Google account to receive email alerts?
- How do I get notified when my papers are cited?
- How do I get notified when a particular paper is cited?
- How do I get notified of new papers published by my competitors, err, respected colleagues?
- How often do you send the alerts?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- How do I change my alerts?