- Type the book’s title in the Te Waharoa search box at the top of the Library home page and click Go. The book should appear at or near the top of your search results.
- If the book’s title is a common phrase e.g. “3D printing”, adding the author’s surname to your search should make it easier to find.
- Use the book’s call number to find it on the shelf or click “View Online” if it’s an eBook.
Print or eBook?
- The Library offers both print and eBooks. Some books are available in both formats.
- You’ll be able to tell from your search results what type of book it is.
A print book will have a call number to help you find it on the shelf:
If the book is held at another campus library, you can make an intersite request to have it delivered to Vivian Street.
An eBook will have a "View Online" link:
A book available in both formats will have both a “View Online” and a “Find in Library” option.
Can’t find the book in Te Waharoa?
- If we don’t have the book you need, we may be able to borrow it from another library (known as an interloan). There is no charge for a standard (non-urgent) interloan sourced from within New Zealand. See Interloan Service for more information.
- You may like to make a purchase recommendation if you think other students would be interested in the book.